Worried that your financial strategy is Missing Something?
We help ensure that your assets are on track to last as long as you do.
The Simplicity Financial
Roadmap TMSimplicity Financial
RoadmapTM is a customized, written plan designed to help get you to and through
retirement by focusing on five key areas of your financial life:
When to start collecting Social Security is a big concern for many individuals, the following points are assessed to each unique plan:
- When is the best time to start collecting Social Security
- How can I optimize my Social Security
- Will my Spouse be affected if I collect too early
Saving for retirement plays an important role in retirement income, understanding the correct vehicles is also important for tax purposes. The following points are assessed to each unique plan:
- Am I or have I saved enough for retirement
- Understanding the Tax triangle with 401K/IRA
- Understanding the widows tax
Medicare coverage can be overwhelming with the various options that go hand in hand with Original Medicare, the following points are assessed to each unique plan:
- What are my healthcare options after employer coverage
- How do I enroll into Medicare
- Medicare Supplement
- Medicare Advantage
- Part D
How to incorporate all the key areas to insure that assets are being utilized to maximize income strategies. The following points are assessed to each unique plan:
- How to utilize my assets so that I don’t outlive my income
- How will the market affect my future income (short & long term)
Its important to make sure that any remaining assets you’ve worked so hard for go to your beneficiaries instead of taxes. The following points are assessed to each unique plan:
- How to pass a tax free legacy
- Tax impact to beneficiaries
Ready to take
The Next Step?
For more information about any of our products and services, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.
Or give us a call at 864.517.5860